Recovery.gov is required by the Recovery Act to post specific data and information on funding and spending under the Act only. Some of what is not shown on the site along with reasons why is listed below.
1. Political or partisan information and opinions
2. Information on government spending other than Recovery
3. Copies of the contract, grant, or loan documents for each recipient
4. Jobs broken down by category
5. Information on personal assistance programs
. Read the complete list with explanations