NAVARRO RESEARCH AND ENGINEERING, INC.
ARRA Project Management Support for DOE-RL PBS-41 River Corridor Closure Project 1. Provide Project Management support to RCCP to assist in ensuring compliance with ARRA RCCP requirements to include:
a) Monitor and Analyze project performance related to the ARRA RCCP scope
using Earned Value Management principles;
b) Support the FPD in preparing for project reviews and/or other draft presentations
related to ARRA RCCP scope;
c) Maintain performance data and ARRA data files for the project;
d) Assist with analyses and reviews of invoices, baseline submittals, associated REAs, and other contractor submittals;
e) Assist with baseline reviews related to ARRA RCCP work scope;
f) Evaluate and Review statements of work and work scope strategy for accuracy;
g) Evaluate and Review risks associated with the ARRA RCCP work scope; and
h) Evaluate the Weekly status report and Analyze the Critical Path schedules associated with the ARRA RCCP work scope.
2. Recognize and report adverse trends related to ARRA RCCP work scope.
3. Assist in review and analysis of Independent Government Estimates for PBS-41 ARRA RCCP work scope.
4. Provide a weekly status report to the FPD or his designee and any other specific deliverables within the scope of this task as identified by the Federal Project Director and /or the DOE RCCP Project Control Officer.
5. Perform reviews and prepare updates to ARRA reports and requirements documents.
6. Review contractor documents and REA?s as assigned and provide recommendations of evaluations to the FPD. Prepare draft response documents for AMRC as assigned.
7. Provide other draft presentations related to ARRA RCCP work to the FPD.
8. Perform analysis of Earned Value Management project performance related to the ARRA RCCP scope and provide feedback to FPD.
9. Assist with baseline reviews related to ARRA RCCP work scope and provide feedback to FPD.