NAVARRO RESEARCH AND ENGINEERING, INC.
1. Provide Project Management support added to the 100K Area to assist in ensuring compliance with ARRA 100K Area requirements to include:
a) Monitor and Analyze project performance related to the ARRA 100K Area scope
using Earned Value Management principles;
b) Support the FPD in preparing for project reviews and/or other draft presentations related to ARRA 100K Area scope;
c) Maintain performance data and ARRA data files for the project;
d) Assist with reviews of invoices, baseline submittals, and other contractor submittals;
e) Assist with baseline reviews related to ARRA 100K Area work scope;
f) Evaluate and Review statements of work and work scope strategy for accuracy;
g) Evaluate and Review risks associated with the ARRA 100K Area work scope; and
h) Evaluate the Weekly Working and Analyze the Critical Path schedules associated with the ARRA 100K Area work scope.
2. Recognize and report adverse trends related to ARRA 100K Area work scope.
3. Provide support in review and analysis of Independent Government Estimates for PBS-41 ARRA 100K Area work scope.
4. Provide a weekly status report to the FPD or his designee and any other specific deliverables within the scope of this task as identified by the Federal Project Director and /or the DOE K-Basin Closure Project Control Officer.
5. Perform reviews and prepare updates to ARRA reports and requirements documents.
6. Review contractor documents and REA?s as assigned and provide recommendations of evaluations to the FPD. Prepare draft response documents for AMRC as assigned.
7. Provide other draft presentations related to ARRA 100K Area work to the FPD.
8. Perform analysis of Earned Value Management project performance related to the ARRA 100K Area scope and provide feedback to FPD.
9. Assist with baseline reviews related to ARRA 100K Area work scope and provide feedback to FPD.