BETTER BUILT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INC
1. Remove and dispose of the existing gravel ballasted built up roofs, insulation and base sheets that may be present on the roofs of these buildings.
2. Clean and prime the concrete roof deck in accordance with the roofing systems manufacturer?s instructions.
3. Install four inches of polyisocyanurate rigid foam board insulation to roof deck. Install a ½ inch layer of cover board on top of the insulation. Install crickets as required to facilitate positive drainage from roof surface.
4. Install a fully adhered, torch applied APP 180 modified bitumen roofing system consisting of a 75 pound base sheet and white granular coated cap sheet. Contractor shall be able to supply fifteen year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty on the installed roof system.
5. Install perimeter nailers consisting of two layers of pressure treated 2x6 lumber along the perimeter.
6. Install new cant strip along the parapet wall.
7. Install new pressure treated nailers to top of parapet wall.
8. Install Modified Bitumen base flashing to perimeter. Extend base flashing up the parapet wall and terminate base flashing on top of the parapet nailer.
9 Replace scupper liners with new metal liners, Replace conductor heads and downspouts with new aluminum downspouts and conductors. Metal color shall be brown or dark bronze factory applied finish.
10. Install new metal coping to parapet nailers. Coping shall have a minimum six inch exposed face on the walls. The metal color shall be a brown or dark bronze factory finish.
11. Remove and reinstall any perimeter security lighting mounted on the roof parapet (E-3301) and ensure the lighting is operating normally upon completion.