YAQUI ELECTRIC CO LLC
Remove And Reinstall Existing 2 Piece Clay Tile Roof On Entire Roof With New Self Adhering Ice & Water Shield Underlayment As Follows:
• Remove existing 2 piece tile on entire roof and save all reusable tiles.
• Remove and replace existing dry-rot damaged 1” x 8” tongue and groove roof sheathing and paint underside of new wood at exposed eaves.
• Provide and install one (1) layer of new self adhering ice & water shield underlayment using mechanical fasteners.
• Provide and install new galvanized tile pan metal at sidewall roof areas.
• Provide and install new galvanized roof to wall metal at roof to wall areas.
• Provide and install new galvanized counter flashing at sidewall and roof to wall areas.
• Provide and install new galvanized sub-flashings to properly tie-in pipes to underlayment and new lead flashings to properly tie-in pipes to tile.
• Provide and install new wood nailer board at ridge and rake areas as necessary.
• Reinstall existing field tiles, ridge tiles and rake tiles as per manufacturers specifications and replace tile that was broken during the removal and reinstallation process using replacement tile to closely match existing style and color.
• Provide and install new pre-mix mortar in pan areas of tile at ridge areas and at roof to wall transition areas.