HOLLAND AND HOLLAND, INC.
The project located at Bldg. 76020 near the intersection of Ovnand Blvd. and Crocket St. Fort
Hood TX. includes but is not limited to the removal and replacement of the failing equipment and
temperature control system as follows:
1. Demo multi-zone air handler unit
2. Demo mechanical piping (2-pipe system) and specialty items (expansion tanks, pumps, etc.).
Boiler and chiller are to remain.
3. Demo all control sensors, dampers, actuators, control valves and control panels.
4. Install new multizone air handler unit
5. Install new mechanical piping (4-pipe system) and new specialty items (expansion tanks,
6. Install new control sensors, dampers, actuators, control valves, etc.
7. Install new control panel with Lonworks display in mechanical room
8. Install I-lon 600 router (or equal) in building comm. closet.
9. Install new control wiring as required to implement control sequencing as shown on the plans
and to allow building control system to be integrated to the UMCS.