What is posted on Recovery.gov?
- Information about the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
- Board Minutes, Bylaws, Guidelines, and Powers and Functions
- Information about Board Members
- Board Annual/Quarterly Reports, Financial Reports, and other
- Testimony to Congress by Board Members
- Data on the distribution of Hurricane Sandy funds, displayed in charts,
graphs, and maps
- Agency and State information on Hurricane Sandy
- Information about the Government Accountability and Transparency Board
- The Education Jobs Fund archived site
- Information on reporting Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
What is not posted on Recovery.gov?
- Political news releases, memos, or videos
- Un-sourced reports, information, or data
- Information, data, or figures that may be open to misinterpretation
The content on Recovery.gov may include hypertext links to information
created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. These links
are provided solely for your information and convenience.
In the case of non-government-owned or government-sponsored website, the
link is provided because information and/or services are provided in a way that
is not available on an official government site. When you link to an outside
website, you leave Recovery.gov and are subject to the privacy and security
policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. The Board does not
control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of
information contained on a linked website nor does it endorse these linked
websites or the views they express or the products or services they offer.