To ensure that federal, state, and local employees, as well as contractors, private entities, and award recipients are aware of the legal and administrative requirements in certain ARRA programs, the Offices of Inspectors General (OIG) offer training that addresses a broad range of ARRA-related issues, including:
- ARRA requirements in relation to fraud, waste, and abuse
- Requirements for specific ARRA programs
- What is fraud and how to prevent it
- When and how to report fraud
- How to manage grant and contract programs to meet legal and administrative requirements
In the period of February 2009 through December 31, 2013, the OIGs provided 3,658 Training and Outreach sessions.
To bolster efforts to combat grant fraud and enable recipients to prevent fraud related to federal grants, the Grant Fraud Committee of the Financial Faud Enforcement Task Force's Recovery Act, Procurement, and Grant Fraud Working Group has developed a training manual (PDF 313 KB) for grant administrators and recipients of federal funds.
Information on training sessions can be accessed below.
Other training resources*:
*Note: Recovery.gov does not endorse non-governmental websites or the information contained on those sites.