The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), Section 1512, mandated that recipients of ARRA contract, grant, and loan awards report quarterly on the status of those awards. However, the January 17th enactment of the Federal Government’s Fiscal Year ’14 Omnibus Spending Bill repealed Section 1512 reporting as of February 1, 2014, making Quarter 4, 2013 the last time recipients will report on the status of their awards.
In an effort to make the final data appearing on Recovery.gov the highest quality possible, the Board, in collaboration with the Office of Management and Budget, has approved the following schedule for recipients and agencies to review reports and make changes and corrections as needed.
- January 30, 2014 -- Quarter 4, 2013 data was posted on Recovery.gov.
- February 1 – March 19, 11:59 P.M. EST
- Agencies and Recipients review reports on FederalReporting.gov and make changes and corrections as needed. If you have questions about how to make changes
- Agencies and recipients can continue to submit Automated Data Change (ADC) requests (See Chapter 16 of the User Guide for information)
- February 12, 2014 – Quarter 4, 2013 non-compliers data is posted on Recovery.gov
- March 20, 2014
- The extended Quality Assurance period ends for recipients and agencies.
- Recipients will no longer be able to log in to FederalReporting.gov
- The Help Desk is closed to recipients.
- March 20 - 31, 2014
- Agencies review recipients' ADCs, and reconcile and close out awards.
- March 31, 2014
- The Help Desk is closed to agencies.
- May 1, 2014 – Final Recipient Data from FederalReporting.gov is posted on Recovery.gov. The maps, charts, and graphs that display the recipient data will not be updated again.
In addition, the agencies’ last Financial and Activity Reports were posted on Recovery.gov on January 17, 2014.