What is posted on the Recovery.gov/ARRA site?
- Agency Plans and Program Reports
- Agency Financial and Activity Reports
- Recipient Reported Data
- Inspectors General Plans
- Inspectors General Reports
- Board Testimony
- Information on Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Agency Reports. All Agency reports are published on Recovery.gov/ARRA as they are submitted. Changes or corrections are not made except, in rare instances, typographical, and spacing errors. All documents must be accessible to the disabled under Section 508 of the Disabilities Act.
- Inspectors General Findings. Headlines from the Inspectors General’s may be edited prior to posting, but the reports themselves will not be changed or corrected.
- Recipient-reported data. Recipients report on how they are spending ARRA funds through FederalReporting.gov, a password-protected website for recipient reporting. The Board makes no changes or corrections in the data.
- Press Releases. Press releases relating to the ARRA funding are posted as they are submitted by federal agencies.
- View the full American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
What is not posted on the Recovery.gov/ARRA site?
- Political news releases, memos, or videos
- Un-sourced reports, information, or data
- Information, data, or figures that may be open to misinterpretation
- Information or data that compromises competition in awarding contracts or grants
The content on the site may include hypertext links to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. These links are provided solely for your information and convenience.
In the case of non-government-owned or government-sponsored website, the link is provided because information and/or services are provided in a way that is not available on an official government site. When you link to an outside website, you leave the ARRA site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. The Board does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website, nor does the Board endorse these linked websites or the views they express or the products or services they offer