What the Dots Represent
The dots represent places of performance for Recovery contract, grant, and loan Recovery awards as reported by recipients of the awards.
The Map Colors
The colors of the map indicate the rate of unemployment in a location as reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The deeper the color, the higher the unemployment rate.
What You Can Do on the Map
- On the Unemployment drop-down menu, select state or county.
- Choose a state from the drop-down menu, or enter your zip code. The location data is in the lower left-hand corner.
- Click on a dot to see an award summary.
- Search by recipient name or by topic (e.g., "university," "energy," "transportation").
- To see Not Started, In Progress, or Completed awards, click [+} in the Select Award Type box.