What is posted on EducationJobsFund.gov?
- Recipient Reported Data
- Department of Eduction Inspector General Reports: Headlines of reports may be rewritten or edited prior to posting, but the reports themselves will not be changed or corrected.
- Inspectors General Testimony
- Information on Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Department of Eduction Reports: All Agency reports regarding the Education Jobs Fund are published on EducationJobsFund.gov as they are submitted. Changes or corrections are not made except, in rare instances, typographical and spacing errors. All documents must be accessible to the disabled under Section 508 of the Disabilities Act.
- Recipient-reported data: Recipients report on their uses of Education Jobs Fund awards through FederalReporting.gov which is a password-protected website for recipient reporting. EducationJobsFund.gov posts the data directly from FederalReporting.gov, making no changes or corrections in the data.
- Press Releases: Press releases relating to the Education Jobs Fund are posted as they are submitted.
What is not posted on EducationJobsFund.gov?
- Political news releases, memos, or videos from the White House, federal agencies, Congress, or states
- Un-sourced reports, information, or data
- Information, data, or figures that may be open to misinterpretation
- Information or data that compromises competition in awarding contracts or grants
The content on EducationJobsFund.gov may include hypertext links to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. These links are provided solely for your information and convenience.
In the case of non-government-owned or government-sponsored website, the link is provided because information and/or services are provided in a way that is not available on an official government site. When you link to an outside website, you leave EducationJobsFund.gov and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. EducationJobsFund.gov does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website. FederalTransparency.gov does not endorse these linked websites or the views they express or the products or services they offer.
[top of page]