Board Issues 2013 Financial Report
The Board has issued its 2013 Financial Report outlining how resources appropriated by Congress were expended by the Board to support the Board’s operations, including:
- Website design, development, and maintenance
- Management of ARRA reporting process
- Data analytics to support investigations, audits, evaluations, reviews, and inspections
- Information technology support and development
- Training and outreach with federal, state, and local agencies
- Communications with Congress, agencies, members of the media, and the public
- Compliance with financial, budgetary, legal, and other regulatory requirements
The report includes highlights of the Board’s financial position, audited financial statements, and other financial management activities.
For the fifth consecutive year, the Board has received a clean audit from independent auditors.
Back to Featured Stories